Saturday, October 26, 2013


Hello Harley,



Over the pass seven weeks I have enjoyed you as an online colleague. I have appreciated you not only as a person that shows a high degree of professionalism, but also as a person who express a sincere heart for children and their families. I hope in the future you reach your goals as a professional and leader within this field. Also keep in mind that you are not along when it comes to remembering what we have learned and looking forward to learning. Keep up the good work Harley and hopefully our paths will cross again.



Edith


http://harleyboyles.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. I have enjoyed commenting on all the blogs that I could pull up which weren't many of them to comment on. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to reply to your blogs. Good luck with your future endeavors!!

    ReplyDelete